Starting at $19.99v
$19.99Visit product page →
The most characteristic feature of the Ponytail Palm, otherwise known as the ‘Elephant’s Foot’, is the pronounced base of the trunk. The trunk serves as a water reservoir against dry spells, allowing the tree to go up to 4 weeks without water. Excellent in low or higher lighting conditions, but truly thrives in bright filtered light.
Water this plant 1-2 times per week. Place in medium to bright indirect light and maintain between 60-80F.
Starting at $34.99v
$34.99Visit product page →
Commonly known for being a symbol of good luck and used for Feng Shui, the “Money Tree Plant” is easy to maintain and can be used as year-round decor both inside & outside homes and offices. Water when the soil is completely dry and make sure to place in full to partial shade. The Money Tree thrives best in low to moderate light and conditions.Water 1-2 times per week. Place in medium to bright indirect light and maintain between 60-80F.
Starting at 64.99 $54.99v
- INCLUDES: (1) “Bonnie Curly Spider” in 6" natural ceramic bowl planter (Approx. 6-10"). Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness
- DIFFICULTY: Low maintenance, perfect for beginners
- WATER: 1-2 times every week; Allow top inch of soil to dry out between watering
- LIGHT & TEMP: Bright indirect or filtered light. Maintain between 60-80F
- NUTRIENTS: Apply an all-purpose liquid fertilizer at half strength monthly during the growing season
The Chlorophytum comosum 'bonnie' or "Bonnie Curly Spider Plant" is one of the most popular, adaptable, and easiest to grow of all hanging houseplants. Native to South Africa, spider plants are very hardy and will survive in less than perfect conditions. Although spider plants prefer bright light, they tend to scorch in direct sunlight, and can also tolerate low-light conditions. Mature spider plants produce 'spiderettes' or plantlets that can be cut off to propagate, providing a neverending supply of spider plants. Adding to the list of reasons to add these nearly impossible to kill plants, results from a clean air study performed by NASA show that spider plants have tremendous air purifying qualities, and have the ability to remove volatile organic pollutants such as formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene. Keep the air in your home clean by adding this fast-growing, healthy addition to your collection.
Starting at $54.99
- INCLUDES: (1) Boston Fern in 6" natural ceramic planter. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness
- DIFFICULTY: Medium Difficulty
- WATER: Aim to keep your Boston Ferns' soil moist at all times, but don't allow it to sit in water. Tolerable to lower humidity levels, however a misting every couple of days will only help the plant.
- LIGHT & TEMP: Ferns prefer moderate to bright indirect light. Too much direct light can burn the foliage. This plant may do very well in lower light levels as well.
- NUTRIENTS: Once a month feel free to use a water-soluble houseplant food with exception to the fall and winter months During that time period, it is recommended to skip the fertilizer