- INCLUDES (1) Tillandsia Xerographica live Air Plant in approximately 5-7" diameter. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness
- DIFFICULTY: Low maintenance, perfect for beginners
- WATER: Spritz air plants with water every 1-2 days. OR fill bowl with water and float air plants in the water for 20-60 mins every week. Turn upside down so excess water can drain away.
- LIGHT & TEMP: Air plants absorb moisture through their leaves. Simply place inside the decorative container or arrangement. Indirect sunlight - too much and they will fry. Maintain between 60-80F
- NUTRIENTS: Use an air plant-specific fertilizer or a bromeliad fertilizer a few times a year. OR - use a regular, water soluble houseplant fertilizer at 1/4 of the recommended strength.
Hailing from southern Mexico, El Savador, Guatemala and Honduras, the rare Tillandsia Xerographica, otherwise known as an Air Plant, is a beautiful bromeliad flowering succulent with light, silver-green coloring and curled, elegant leaves. As it absorbs moisture through its leaves, this plant does not require soil but may be misted or dunked in water every week for about 20-60 minutes. Place in indirect sunlight.