Aglaonema Silver Bay 'Chinese Evergreen' in White Mid Century Ceramic Cylinder Planter
- INCLUDES: (1) Chinese Evergreen 'Silver Bay' in a 6" mid century modern ceramic planter. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness
- DIFFICULTY: Low maintenance, perfect for beginners
- WATER: Water thoroughly, but allow the soil to dry out between waterings Do not allow the lower soil (bottom of the pot where roots reside) to remain wet as this may cause root rot.
- LIGHT & TEMP: Use well-draining soil, preferably an equal mix of potting soil, perlite and sand Place in medium to low light conditions or indirect sunlight.
- NUTRIENTS: For best results, use a liquid houseplant fertilizer diluted to half the recommended strength once a month during the spring and summer Never apply fertilizer to dry soil, always make sure the soil is damp before feeding your plant